Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] recommendation for rigger in Gocek/Marmaris

SAMET GOLGECI

Dear Mr. Mark Pitt,

You can choose "M2 Yacht Service" for best rigging in Turkey ( he gives service in Kaş,Antalya )  below you can find his contact details:

Mr. Mustafa Tezcan
Mobile: +905326887969
Office: +902524135075
Email:  Written on CC line

Best regards,

(Please excuse typos, this was written on my mobile)

Saygilarimizla / Best Regards / Mit Freundliche Grusse;

Samet Golgeci
Managing Owner
Finike Yachting Agency

Tel & Fax : +90 242 855 57 57
Gsm         : +90 542 657 43 03
Web         : www.finikeyachting.com
E-mail      : finikeyachting@...
Transitlog Renewals + Check in & out procedures for Turkey + Brokerage
Yacht Guardianage including technical services and maintenance
Real Estate consultancy including organise house repairs + Maintenance
Supervising vacant property + Fresh Provisions & Supplies + Duty Free Diesel

I would like to have a professional rigger in Turkey check my rig this fall.  It looks good to my eye but I expect to cross the Atlantic next winter, so a professional check seems like a good idea.  Please feel free to give me your recommendations.

Thanks.

  Mark Pitt,  "Sabbatical III", ASM #419, currently in Ashkelon, Israel (but based in Kas, Turkey)