Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cruisair Heating

william_maffei@...

Hi all -

The pump was bad and I replaced it with a new March LC 3CP MD and everything seemed to be working fine. Running the SMX II control panel and after about 10 mins the system shut off and flashed LO-PS (low pressure). Did some trouble shooting and the manual is saying low freon. The A/C worked fine this summer. Any ideas what could be the cause of this? I will clean the whole system tomorrow and see if that helps. As always suggestions are alway appreciated.

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good