Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Parts List & Parts Description for Watermaker Logic Control Board

eric freedman

Gary,

I installed the new membranes and end caps.

Everything works well. I get an 87-95 micro siemens when the unit is
running. I plumbed it as you did. I think I am going to use a chase nipple
and hook the "t" with the omega sensor in it directly to the Amel sensors
"t" and then loop the output up higher so that there will always be water in
the sensor "t".

Thanks for all your help.

I will post pix of my install if it works.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____