From: Ian parkianj@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2015 6:28 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] hydro generator

We crossed the Atlantic in January. The battery bank was 100% when we started and remained 100% until we got to Barbados, all due to Henri fitting a prop shaft alternator on the Santorin. But when we anchor we rely on our solar panels to keep the fridge running.
I would agree that solar us the way to go unless your boat already has a water powered generation system.

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN96