Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Knob tops for genoa and Main Furler switch

eric freedman

Thanks Bill

Eric

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 12:15 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Knob tops for genoa and Main Furler switch

Eric,

I checked with Caroline at AMEL CARAIBES. She has those knobs. I asked her to hold 1 of each for my arrival in Jan 2016..if you need them, I will in a year or so. You can email her at amel.caraibes"at"amel.fr. The prices from Martinique are 30% higher than France, but the shipping and the VAT seem to almost balance things out...and if you pick it up from Martinique, it can actually be cheaper than ordering it from France.

I hope this helps you.

Bill

BeBe 387

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 4:09 AM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The flat knob top on the furling switch disintegrated. Anyone have an Idea as to how to make another?

It is a silly little thing but I can’t believe how used to it I was.

I was thinking of just whittling it out of a piece of nylon.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376