Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Would you buy all electric no diesel Amel?

Douglas E Knapp DEK

Eric GG, CG, CGA, PHD

LOL, and what does all that mean?
PHD is clear but in what? What was your theses? And, Certified General Accountant is CGA and the rest? Also financial stuff? Interesting.

Learning a person job, studies and hobbies in a great way to start to get to know them.

I do as work; art, chinese med and computer programming and I help a tree doctor.

Hobbies; programming, plants, fish, art (mostly photography and 3d art (blender 3d), spoon carving), med, stone age skills, Go, snorkeling, sailing, science fiction, writing, skiing, German, Linux, ham radio, and helping people.

I would like to help people stop being so hard on nature and to find better ways to communicate and help each other and to heal emotionally.

--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.