Bilge pump hose connection

Mark Erdos

I purchased a new bilge pump from Reya. The new pump shipped with different size hose barbs than the original pump. It shipped with 1 ¼” Barbed × 1” Male NPT Threaded. The barb end is too big for the existing hose. I purchase the next size down 1” Barbed × 1” Male NPT. This is too small for the existing hose. Does anyone know where I can source a 1” Male NPT to 1 1/8” hose barb / 28mm? All I can find is 1” or 11/4” hose barbs. There does not seem to be a size in-between.

I could take the barbs off the original pump but I was hoping to rebuild it as keep it as a spare (it just needs new bearings). Also, the adaptors appeared to be glued in. Most likely I will damage them if I try to remove.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275