Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Foil banging inside the mainmast

Stephen Davis

Aldo,

We have the small triangle of sail for our mizzen and main as suggested by Bill. It was inexpensive, and cuts down on most of the noise.

Steve
Aloha SM72

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:31 PM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Aldo,

I take a long thicker line and tie it to the Main halyard swivel.

I raise the halyard to the top of the mast and furl it standing as far aft as possible.

This wraps the foil in a heavy line and acts as a bumper.

I then tie it off to the boom putting a little tension on it.

It works great.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376