From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 4:24 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] hydro generator

Ric, I assume while you are producing electric from the alternator ,it is inducing more drag than the prop freewheeling not producing electric. If you are saying that I did not need to remove it , just not turn the key and engage it , I agree. I did not intend to use it and the alt. needed to be rebuilt so I removed it. It can quickly be back in business if someone ever wants to use it, its a slick idea. If I had not gone solar, I would have used it.

Thanks, Pat