Sail storage

Aldo Roldan

Thank you all who responded on solutions to restrain foil banging inside mast.
I am changing the heading of the chain to invite replies to Bob's question regarding sail ( winter ) storage:  is it advisable to remove them or it is just OK to let them furled up ?

Aldo

On Oct 19, 2015, at 4:04 PM, bob Sarff bob.sarff@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I've used this method and it has worked fine.

Will sails be damaged if left furled inside the mast firing storage?

Bob
Maramu 173

On Oct 20, 2015, at 7:02 AM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Aldo, It does make quite a racket. I think I have tied a line around the foil and pulled it tight against the mast and tied it off. Pat SM #123