Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge pump hose connection

Mark Erdos

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the pointer. I checked out Vetus and it seems they too only have 1” or 1 ¼” hose pillars. The adapter they sell would work but will also require multiple connections (two adaptors to each side of the pump) where I think one connection would be best.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275