Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sail storage

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Aldo best to take them down and store them for the winter. Storage either inside the boat or at the sail loft that's going to wash and coat them.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To All
Capt Richard
RP Yacht Brokerage
Newport RI
We list sell and service fine yachts including Amel's
Cell 603 767 5330

On Oct 20, 2015, at 07:13, Aldo Roldan aroldan1796@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thank you all who responded on solutions to restrain foil banging inside mast.
I am changing the heading of the chain to invite replies to Bob's question regarding sail ( winter ) storage:  is it advisable to remove them or it is just OK to let them furled up ?

Aldo

On Oct 19, 2015, at 4:04 PM, bob Sarff bob.sarff@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I've used this method and it has worked fine.

Will sails be damaged if left furled inside the mast firing storage?

Bob
Maramu 173

On Oct 20, 2015, at 7:02 AM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Aldo, It does make quite a racket. I think I have tied a line around the foil and pulled it tight against the mast and tied it off. Pat SM #123