From: "ronheyselaar@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:17 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dessalator Service Agent Norfolk VA

Hi All,

Anybody knows a good service agent for dessalator in the Norfolk VA area?

My dessalator unit decided to call it quits. Nothing will start. Changed capacitors etc. all to no effect so now need a professional to look at. Called the USA agent in Portland ME but no recommendation from him.

Thanks, Ron.
SY Lily Amel 54 # 157