Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a crew to move my Sharki from NYC to Norfolk

Ric Gottschalk <ric@...>

Eric
I am also a founding member. Joined in 1993. ūüôÄ yikes! Been to HYC many times.¬†
Have a good voyage. Women are already weeping in St Marten!
Ric  Bali Hai
SN 24

Ric Gottschalk
Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc
Office 410-923-5800
Fax 410-923-5802

On Oct 21, 2015, at 2:01 PM, eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

 Rick,
Hank is located in my town and I have known him for many years.
Mention you are an acquaintance of mine.
Fair Winds,
Eric Freedman
sm376 kimberlite

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 09:40 AM, Ric Gottschalk ric@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

The easy answer is to contact Hank Schmidt of Offshore Passage Opportunities or WWW.sailopo.com.  A short trip should appeal to many.

Ric

Bali Hai SN24

Annapolis