Re: Engine Problems Amel 54

william_maffei@...

What a frustrating problem! I don't have a Volvo engine in my Amel however, when researching Amel when in the market I remember looking at Volvo Penta as I would have needed a new engine if I purchased a certain boat... Anyway, I remember the D3 engine had a recall with the EVC (Electronic Vessel Control) Unit. If I were you I would call Volvo directly and ask them to see if your model and serial number was part of the original recall. Best of luck and welcome to the community! I am sure you will receive some great feed back foremother owners.

Bill M
SM #195
It's all Good