Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Width of keel shoe Santorin

georges pellegrini <dji314@...>

My santorin is on land in Greece (Leros), but I am presently in the US.
By memory it is very close to 1meter (3' 3").
Regards
Georges Pellegrini 96 Santorin #132

On Jul 20, 2006, at 3:07 AM, Willem J. Kroes wrote:

Hello fellow Santorin owners,

My boat is in the water in Greece and I am engaged in een e-mail
discussion with a boat Yard here in Corfu. They asked me the exact
width of the wingkeel at the bottom (from one wingtip to the other).
This is because hauling out is done with a trailer on rails.

Are there any Santorin owners with their boat on land to take this
measurement for me?

Best Regards,

Willem J. Kroes

1992 Amel Santorin "Kavanga"