FRUNO NAVNET DATA TRANSFER

pjppappas <pjppappas@...>

My 2002 SM 2000 #369 "CALLISTO" has enstalled the Furuno/Navionics
Navnet chart plotter / radar. I am trying to transfere waypoints and
routes form the host plotter that sits at the nav station to the slave
unit that is mounted at the helm. Following the manual's instructions
I recieve the message "failed to recieve data". One of the first steps
in this process is to select the host name. The slave plotter defaults
to "plot" as the host name. I am wondering if this name needs to be
changed and if so how do I determine the host name. Any help would be
greatly apprecieated as I do not wish to enter waypoints and routes
twice. As an alternative should I save the waypoints and route
information to a memory disk and then down load from the memory disk
to the slave unit. I am in Ensenada Mexico and there is no local
support or I would seek the adviced of an expert. Thank you Peter
Pappas