Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Repowering Super Maramu

Udo J. Reich <udo@...>

Hi Thomas,

We just took out our Perkins Prima T80 engine and re-powered our Super
Maramu to the 100 HP Yanmar.

If you are interested I have the old engine and all kinds of other parts for
that. I was planning to advertise that for sale anyway.

We are in Seattle WA. Let me know if you are interested.

Udo J. Reich

ambiente european tile design

Direct 206. 388 1025

Fax 206. 388 1043