Re: WATERMAKER

jfolino901 <no_reply@...>

asm283
THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THE WATER MAKER. ACTUALLY I FLUSHED IT WITH
CLEAN WATER FOR 3-5 MINUTES AFTER EACH USAGE AS I WAS INSTRUCTED AND
DID "PICKLE IT" FOR LONG TERM. IN FACT I HIRED A LOCAL CARIBBEAN
WATERMAKER SERVICE COMPANY TO ADD TEES & VALVES TO FACILITATE THIS
CHOIR! AS FOR THE TRIP, I WAS QUITE BLESSED WITH LIGHT DOWNWIND
SAILING FROM FRANCE TO THE CARIBBEAN. I NEVER SAW OVER 30 KTS OF TRUE
WIND AND BUT 2 DAYS WAS FROM MY STERN QUARTER! LITTLE INCLEMENT
WEATHER, NO THUNDERSTORMS OR SQUALLS EITHER! MY ANTICIPATION WAS FOR
AN OCCASSIONAL GALE, BUT NEVER HAPPENED! THE MOST WIND WAS IN SIR
FRANCIS DRAKE IN THE BVI! NO COMPLAINTS THOUGH.

THANKS,
JOHN FOLINO, SULAJON