Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a Super Maramu 2000; available Spring 2007

jboucharla@...

Hello Charlie and Ruth,

So you are stepping ashore!
I have eventually sold my own SM last week and she is on her way to Sweden
where her new owner lives. The second hand market hasn't been too good over the
past two or three years but owning a "2000", as opposed to a regular SM,
should be of some help.
If you contemplate selling in Europe I would recommend that you contact
Michel Charpentier, whom you may already know. He has been specializing in Amels
for years and is both very competent and pleasant.

All the best

Jean