From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 1:59 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marine Electrics IT

Hi Eric,

The check valve is to keep a head of water for the impeller to run wet as soon as it starts turning.  Just a further precaution… inexpensive too.

My mate also told me to order the diverter AND the connector nipples.  I asked for the entire kit as per the photo on my mate’s paper article for his Grand Bank maties..

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain,

SY Eleuthera, Amel Super Maramu 007

On 25 Oct 2015, at 18:32, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Jean-Pierre

Thanks for  the great gizmo !

I already asked I will have an answer next week. That is an excellent idea.

Why are you putting a check valve on the engine?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376