Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a Super Maramu 2000; available Spring 2007

Tom K <tantalus5@...>

Hello,

We would be interested in getting more information regarding your SM 2001.

Thanks,

Tom Keesling
Raleigh, NC
919-345-2758

On 7/24/06, svmalaika@aol.com <svmalaika@aol.com> wrote:

Rob,

We are original owners of a fully optioned and carefully maintained July
2001 Super Maramu 2000, our second AMEL. We owned a Maramu for 16 years
before
upgrading.

We have not put our boat on the market, but after 6 years living aboard in

the Med we are contemplating a change of lifestyle, probably sometime next

year. If you would like to discuss possibilities email me directly and
we'll
start a dialogue.

Best regards,

Charlie & Ruth