Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Repowering Super Maramu

Steve Leeds

Hi Thomas,
Check with Complete Yacht Service in Fort Lauderdale (954) 462-6977, the local Perkins dealer.

Steve Leeds
Sharki # 121
Circumnavigator's Yacht Service
Fort Lauderdale
http://bellsouthpwp2.net/l/e/leedss/

smneurolept <smneurolept@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,
I have a 1992 Super Maramu in Ft. Lauderdale and need to replace
the manifold and oil cooler. It appears so far that the only source
of parts for the engine, Perkins Prima 80T, are from UK. The parts
are close to the price of a new engine. I was wondering if anyone has
repowered here in Ft. Lauderdale, what engine they used, and a
reputable yard to do the work. If anyone knows of a rebuilt or surplus
engine locally that would be even better. Thanks for any assistance.
Thomas

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.