Sent from Windows Mail

From: divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎13‎ ‎November‎ ‎2015 ‎10‎:‎43‎ ‎a.m.
To: divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]

Dear fellow Amel yacht owners and future owners,

I'm proud to announce that Northrop & Johnson is now the exclusive Amel representative and dealer for Asia. If you are sailing in Asia and have any questions, queries, servicing/ maintenance issues or want to purchase or sell an Amel please contact us. We have offices in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.

We will be at the Singapore Yacht show 7-10th April 2016 with an Amel 64 if you want to come and say hi. Our website is www.northropandjohnson-asia.com however please contact me personally, Mawgan Grace on +852 2815 7712 / mawgan.grace@...

Happy Sailing!

Mawgan Grace
SM Jovic #310
Gold Coast Marina Hong Kong