Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marine Electronics - Autopilot

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

I do not understand your question.

There will be several components to the Raymarine pilot system:
Control head
Course computer
Rotary drive or Linear drive
Rudder reference
Compass

Then there will be other instruments such as depth, wind, chartplotter, radar, etc.

What specifically do you mean when you say, "best way to connect the Raymarine Evolution autopilot?"

Bill
BeBe 387

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 7:10 PM, jwagam@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello All,

This is my first post here. I am closing on a 1986 Amel Mango and need to replace the electronics. I am planning on buying the new Raymarine eS system and replacing the existing chain driven autopilot. Does anybody have any thoughts on the best way to connect the Raymarine Evolution autopilot?

Thank You
Jay Wagamon