Re: Main sail line tender

Stephen Davis

Hello Donato,

I just remembered that I have a new Leroy Somer gearbox I purchased from Emek Marine as a spare last year. If you need the gearbox to repair your boat, I'd be happy tp sell it to you, and I will just purchase another spare for myself. It was $1400.00 US from Emek Marine when I purchased it last year.

We are a few miles away in Culebra with our SM, and you could probably ride the $5.00 ferry from Fajardo to here this afternoon to pick it up, or I can look for a way to ship it from here. They have very few services on Culebra, and I suspect shipping is not a great option, but I'd be willing to check into it. We are also planning to be in Fajardo on December 1st, but I would guess you may need the part sooner.

Let me know if you are interested soon, as we are planning to sail over to Vieques on Saturday.

Regards,
Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72

Flyboyscd at gmail dot com