Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Surveyor - San Diego area

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Rasha,

I know a Maramu owner that has almost completed a circumnavigation that lives in Santa Barbara. His boat is in Lanzarote, Canary Islands. He is a very knowledgeable guy about Amels and especially the Maramu. He would be more valuable than ANY surveyor in the San Diego area and he with any surveyor would accomplish much more. I have sent rkhaffagi"at"yahoo.com, your email address, to him to contact you if he has time.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 2:03 AM, rkhaffagi@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello,
I am new to the group and learning a lot from the discussions. I am about to travel from the east coast to the west coast to purchase a Maramu. This seems to be a  vessel with not much maintenance or refitting done in the past ten years or so, but with a potential reasonably adjusted price.
Can anyone recommend from their experience a good surveyor in the San Diego area or close by?
Thank you in advance,
Rasha