Headlining alternatives

woodsdeborah_56@...

Hi, a while back there was a thread about replacing headlinings in which one of our members Dave Benjamin mentioned using a material called Lonseal. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this and if so what the results were like. I have searched for a way to contact Dave but in truth I am not that adept at finding my way around this site. However I know that other Amel owners were interested in this product and would really like to hear from anyone who has come up with a way of sorting this problem. Replacing the headlining is a horrid job which I have already done once and it is truly depressing to see the lining we put on 7/8 years ago come away from the roof already! This time it's gonna be for keeps!

Thanks as always

Deb

Orion1 Maramu #42