Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Headlining alternatives

Nat Bossett

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 05:22:58AM -0800, woodsdeborah_56@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Hi, a while back there was a thread about replacing headlinings in
which one of our members Dave Benjamin mentioned using a material called
Lonseal. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this and if so
what the results were like.
Deb,

Dave is easily reachable at his business, islandplanetsails.com, and also
has been monitoring this list at least until recently. If you have a hard
time getting in touch, I can supply his email address.

I can send you a picture of what Lonseal looks like; presently it's not
being used as headliner but to line the sides of the V Berth against the
hull. It's a thin and plasticky sheet with a smooth, durable, and easy to
clean surface. I think I recall Dave saying that it's often used as a
flooring material.

-Nathan

Maramu #29