Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Headlining alternatives

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Nathan,

I forwarded your message to Dave's email account

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Nathan Bossett nbossett@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 05:22:58AM -0800, woodsdeborah_56@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:
> Hi, a while back there was a thread about replacing headlinings in
> which one of our members Dave Benjamin mentioned using a material called
> Lonseal. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this and if so
> what the results were like.

Deb,

Dave is easily reachable at his business, islandplanetsails.com, and also
has been monitoring this list at least until recently. If you have a hard
time getting in touch, I can supply his email address.

I can send you a picture of what Lonseal looks like; presently it's not
being used as headliner but to line the sides of the V Berth against the
hull. It's a thin and plasticky sheet with a smooth, durable, and easy to
clean surface. I think I recall Dave saying that it's often used as a
flooring material.

-Nathan

Maramu #29