Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Link10 Battery Monitor Issues

Mark Erdos

Hi Bill,

We do not have solar. The wind generator is disconnected during trouble shooting. We have made no wring modifications.

Charged Voltage is set to 26.4

Charging Efficiency is set to 002

Peukert Exponent is 1.07 per battery manufacturer

I do not understand how it is possible for the unit to show a positive amp flow with nothing on. The positive will go to negative with loads greater than 10 amps.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275