Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Inverter for Microwave/Outlets

James Wendell <ms42phantom54@...>

Ofer, do you now have 2 inverters under the nav station table? I have the small 800W inverter there now (powering my TV) and do not see how there would be room behind the door for the large 2500W inverter. Is the big inverter in the compartment behind the door or at the very bottom where your feet go when sitting in the chair? Even there it would be tight.
Do you have a photo you could post?
Thanks again,
Jamie Wendell
s/v Phantom Amel 54

On Monday, November 23, 2015 9:58 AM, "ofer magen ofermagen@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi Jamie,
The 2500W inverter in my boat Alba -Amel 54 , is located under the navigation tabel. It was installed by Emek Marin.
They also conected the micro wave to the inverter so that it can work on the batteries or on the generator or shore power.
Regards and good luck,
Ofer Magen
Alba A54 #160