Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Link10 Battery Monitor Issues

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mark,

I do not but I looked at the Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor which does fit the same hole as the Link 10. I like its specs, Including monitoring 2 different batteries, but noted that it does not monitor battery temperature.

Wolfgang, my experience with Mastervolt on other boats causes me to lack confidence in the reliability of the Mastervolt brand, so I would chose Victron over Mastervolt.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 5:10 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The BattMan Lite by Mastervolt looks to be the same as Xantrex LinkLITE Battery Monitor. Even the instructions are the same.

Does anyone have any experience with this unit?

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275