Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Inverter for Microwave/Outlets

James Wendell <ms42phantom54@...>

Wolfgang, the more I look at my installation options in the nav station locker I am sure Ofer replaced the 800W inverter. I think Amel would have just installed the 2500W inverter and run bigger DC wire as an upgrade. I can see no reason to have 2 inverters in the boat, and there is just no room for both anyway, unless you install the big one in the engine room. As it is, I have to move the existing equipment in the locker a bit just to accommodate the larger unit.
Thanks for the tip.
Jamie Wendell
s/v Phantom Amel 54

On Monday, November 23, 2015 11:24 AM, "Wolfgang Weber webercardio@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi Ofer,
Did you replace your 800 Watt Inverter with the 2500 Watt inverter or did you add it with new and bigger cable to the batteries ?
I was thinking to replace the 40 A charger to the combi charger/inverter Mastervolt Ultra combi 3500 Watt /100 A which includes a Solar charger. By the way I need bigger DC powercable to the batteries .
Wolfgang Weber SY ELISE Amel 54 # 162

Von meinem iPad gesendet