Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM 209 Main Furler

Stephen Davis

Hi Gary,

Sorry you are having issues with the furler, but hopefully it will be an easy fix. If by chance find you have an issue with the gearbox, we carry a complete spare Leroy Somer gearbox, and would be happy to send it your way should you need it. Liz and I should be arriving in Fajardo, Puerto Rico about noon, after cruising the Spanish Virgins for the last couple of weeks.

Have a great Thanksgiving, and let us know if we can help.

Steve and Liz
Aloha SM 72
Fajardo, PR

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015, gary@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Mark, that's perfect. I'll get after that and once I get the unit off the day ck and into the cockpit I'll try the application of superior technical knowledge and motor skills necessary to pry it apart :)
Sorry we didn't connect in Hampton. We came down from Galesville, MD on Oct 27 and left with the Salty Dawg Rally on Nov 3rd.

Thanks again!

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio