Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SM 209 Main Furler

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

HI Gary
There is a spare motor on board.
Did you try to run the motor with no load before you took it apart?
Are you getting power to the motor? If yes
If the brushes are good then it's most likely the end bearings.
Happy Thanksgiving to you both.
Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To All
Capt Richard
RP Yacht Brokerage
Newport RI
We list sell and service fine yachts including Amel's
Cell 603 767 5330

On Nov 25, 2015, at 03:58, gary@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Mark, that's perfect. I'll get after that and once I get the unit off the day ck and into the cockpit I'll try the application of superior technical knowledge and motor skills necessary to pry it apart :)
Sorry we didn't connect in Hampton. We came down from Galesville, MD on Oct 27 and left with the Salty Dawg Rally on Nov 3rd.

Thanks again!

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio