Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Prop Shaft Electrolysis

Eric Freedman

Kent,

You definitely have a problem is you have AC voltage between the bonding and either blue or brown.

My guess is that there is a relay in each AC unit that can turn on the Calpeda pump.

On the back of the pan of each Climma unit , there is a connector held on to the pan with Velcro. It is difficult to get to in the act cabin. It is flat and white. You might try unplugging each unit and see if that makes any difference,. This big white connector supplies the voltage and controls to each unit.

I just had a thought- possibly there is a short in the Compressor that connects the AC unit to the bonding—just a thought off the top of my head.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376