Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Connecting B&G 2000 With Autohelm 7000

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Hi Paul
We always sail on the wind angel. So it is possible.

Den kabeln som har NMEA vinddata kopplas till kontrollenheten i sittbrunnen och inte till kursdatorn. För detaljerad inkopplings instruktion se manualen.

/Ann-Sofie
@Lady Annila, SM232, 1998
Present in Licata, Sicilly.

Skickat från min iPad

3 dec. 2015 kl. 16:14 skrev osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello!

Is it possible to connect the B&G NMEA out put with the NMEA input on the Autohelm 7000 to have it steer according to wind angle? if not is it anyone who have the Autohelm wind vane? is it a good alternative.

I think it's good to be able to steer according to wind angle during long passage especially at night

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259