From: "usrey_chuck"
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] going to the rio dulce
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:10:08 -0000

We are in Trinidad and planning next seasons cruise. We plan on
visiting the western Caribbean and spending next hurricane season in
Guatemala up the Rio Dulce River. We have heard various opinions as
to whether or not we can make it across the sandbar. Has anyone
crossed over the sandbar and traveled up the Rio Dulce?

Chuck & Pam
S/V Helen Louise
ASM350