Re : [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: "Must Have" spares and preparations

Juan de Zulueta

Eamon,

I am interested by th standing rigging proposal you might receive since my boat is from 1990 I might need to do it...
I am sure if AMEL hyeres will make a good price.

Le jeudi, décembre 3, 2015, 22:40, eamonn.washington@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

After your reply John I sent a mail to Amel for a quote to replace the standing rigging in Hyères.

I checked out Port St Louis du Rhone, http://www.port-napoleon.com/gb/port.html,reasonable price for storing on land.

I'll look into Navionics on an iPad.

Thanks for the list Juan. I'll incorporate it into an excel together with all other sources and share it in this forum in a year or so; I'll try to make it bi-lingual.  By the way I also have a dive ladder installed; I copied yours.

Many thanks
Eamonn

SM #151 Travel Bug