Has anyone heard about a broken keel on a Super Maramu ?

hrkaptajn <museum@...>

A friend of mine, who is living aboard his catamaran in the Grenadines,
sent me the following story via email:

"I have "rich" friends from Switzerland who were proud of their Super
Maramu until last year, when the keel broke in the middle on the
thickest part. The Amel station in Guadeloupe was no help, Amel wanted
them to bring the boat to La Rochelle which they refused to do with the
broken keel and after a year and a lot of pressure Amel finally gave in
and shipped a keel to Trinidad !"

Is that really true? I have never ever heard about a broken keel - and
especially not on an Amel.

Best regards
Lars, Denmark