Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Yahoo changes...

Andrew & Kate Lamb

I wonder if a tool like this might help, seems to allow an offline copy of messages, documents and photos

Andrew

SM472

On 5 Dec 2015, at 06:29, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

That's a scary thought Duane.  We should contact Yahoo and do what ever is necessary to preserve our information.  I'm no techie, but I'll gladly donate if there is cost involved.
Does anyone know who to contact about this?
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Dec 4, 2015, at 5:32 PM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I heard on the morning news that Yahoo is considering selling off some or all of the businesses and stakes in other companies.  It was noted that their stake in Alibaba (15%) and other companies could be sold for more than Yahoo's total stock value, meaning Yahoo's own platforms are valued by the market as worth less than nothing!

There is a huge amount of information in this forum, I wonder if there is any way to download it in mass so there is a backup?

Duane

Yahoo’s Board Is Said to Weigh Selling Off Core Business