From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 2:42 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Motor shaft seal

Eric,

Google "3/8" mechanical seal." I see a lot of them. Also at ebay.com search 3/8" mechanical seal...there are lots of them.

Go to a swimming pool shop...one that will repair a swimming pool pump...most of them have 3/8" mechanical seals.

Bill

BeBe 387

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 3:38 AM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I want to replace the shaft seal on the low pressure pump on my watermaker. Thanks to Bill, I found out it is a 3/8 inch – 10 mm seal.

I cannot find one here in the USA. The smallest I can find is ½ inch.

I have tried McMaster, MSC, and Grainger.

It is a $8.00 item but I can’t locate it.

Thanks

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376