Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: MaxiProp order form question

Roger Banks <roger.banks@...>

Good luck with the surgery Bob. I'll look forward to hearing from you
in a week or two. Sounds like you have a manual to look at, which is
more than my luck.

Regards, Roger
Message from Roger Banks
Mobile: 0407 91 4601
Home: +61 2 6291 4601

On 11/09/2006, at 12:37 AM, tepestdoc wrote:

I havce the same set-up on Tempest, Mango hull 44. I'm having surgery
tomorrow, but I'll look it up this week when I visit Tempest in the
boatyard.
Bob
Tempest
--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Roger Banks <roger.banks@...>
wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a factoid please, having
tried Olivier without response unfortunately. I own Mango 28,
built
in 1982. It has the Perkins 4.236 motor with Hurth HBW400-2R
gearbox.
For the purpose of ordering a MaxiProp, can you please let me know
what would be the reduction at the propellor?

Regards, Roger, Mango 28, Zorba
_