To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 00:37:38 -0800
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Front opening refridgerator

Hello!
I have two questions:
- I like to remove the front opening refrigerator on our SM#259 from 1999 to clean out behind it and clean around the compressor, but I can't find whats securing it, doe's anyone know how to pull it out?
- I think of changing the compressor to a water cooled unit and also the evaporator to save energy and reduce the sound from the fan, does it make sense to do that? I hesitate to buy the new units with drawer as they are very expensive.
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259