From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jfolino901
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:12 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sulajon

Tony,

I had FKG rigging of Simpson Bay St. Martin install davits. They ran a
strut thru the transom to the inner blocking in the aft locker for
strength. The cost was about $2,000.00. Sulajon is on the hard at Nanny
Cay Marina in Road Town until November, then at F dock.

John, Sulajon SM #347
--- In amelyachtowners@ <mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "agav8ter" <agav8ter@...> wrote:

I would like to install a set of Davits on our SM #266. I would sure
like to hear from people that have davits installed. Pro or Con let
me know!! I saw a SM in Trellis Bay, Tortola that had a great set of
davits, but I can not for the life of me remember the name of the
boat. I do remember that there were partners owning her, and the
owner/partner that was sailing her at that time was a retired airline
pilot. Ring a bell, anyone???

Thanks for your help,

Tony
WORLD CITIZEN