Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Base for Tricolor & Anchor light Legrand 55152 55632

karkauai

That was about 7 years ago Mark.  The LEDs were a lot more sensitive to voltage then.  I wired both thru the same stabilizer and added a toggle switch on the panel above the watertight door to choose between tricolor and anchor light.   I don't remember the name of the stabilizer.  I'll be on the boat this weekend.  I'll post it then.
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Dec 10, 2015, at 5:27 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent,

I’m surprised I would need a voltage stabilizer. The voltage rating range for the unit is well beyond anything I could generate.

What did you use?

Did you convert both the tri-color and the anchor light since they share the DC neg?

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising: Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas