B&G Hydra 2000 Depth Gauge Calibration

Mark Erdos

Does anyone have a quick guide or cheat-sheet on how to adjust the B&G Hydra 2000 depth calibration? Also, if someone knows how low below the waterline the transducer is mounted (or how high it is above the bottom of the keel), this would be most helpful and save me a dive with a tape measure.

I think I may have lost my settings when we had to disconnect the battery bank when replacing the Link10. The depth gauge use to read depth under the keel. If it read zero, I was aground (ask me how I know this). But now, I think it reads the distance from the transducer to the floor.

I have the instructions and it says datum is entered under DEPTH ® DEPTH, CALBRATE ® DEPTH

I swear reading this instructional book is like reading IRS instructions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas