From: "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Monday, 14 December 2015 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Engine Problems Amel 54

Danny, I thought it to be a long shot and I know you usually find water in the oil. I thought perhaps a flaw in the gasket away from a oil passage but getting to a cylinder could result in lost compression , but I guess it would still fire on the other cylinders. My understanding is that if the secret switch was off or faulty  , the engine would not turn over . Thanks for getting back, and Diane and I wish you and Yvonne a Merry Christmas !
Pat SM #123