Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] PHRF amel mango

Nat Bossett

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 07:54:32AM -0500, Jessica Haas jhaas627@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hey guys looking for information on and best way to get PHRF for my 82
Amel Mango.
Which PHRF district? I'm going to be going through the same process this
spring for Northern California PHRF on the original Maramu.

Relatively few Amels have been rated; I think Detroit rated one of them
in the mid 2000's and Puerto Rico may have rated a Super Maramu more
recently. I think one also got some kind of rating to do a
round-Long-Island race.

The standard PHRF measurement form does include fields to enter mizzen
dimensions. It would be interesting to crunch some numbers and think
about the possibilities for handicapped downwind sail plan.

-Nathan

Maramu #29